Clear brush, strip bark, plank wood, make kindling–all with one thoughtfully-crafted tool. Inspired by a traditional Japanese implement and constructed with heritage-quality materials, our Japanese Nata Tool unites versatile function and refined durability. The stainless steel blade and a solid steel core that extends through the length of the hardwood handle lend stability and greater swinging weight yet it still packs thin and light, making it an essential addition to any collection.
- Vintage-Inspired Japanese Design
- 12” Easy-Sharpen Blade
- Full Stainless Steel Tang
- Hardwood Handle with Walnut Finish
- Timeless Copper Accents
- 900D Polyester Construction
- Reinforced with Heavy-Duty Rivets
- Copper-Finished Snap Closure
- Metal Belt Clip
- Materials: 3CR13 Stainless Steel, Walnut, 900D Polyester Sheath with Full-Grain Leather Accents
- Size: 19.5”L x .75”W x 2”H – 49cm x 2cm x 5cm
- Weight: 2.25 lbs – 1.2kg
- What’s in the box: 1 x Barebones Japanese Nata Axe, 1 x Sheath
There are no reviews yet.