The ultimate shield for the ultimate tool, Nata Sheath unites utility and design. Made of 900D polyester with an interior liner, it weathers real-world use while protecting the blade from dulling. Stainless steel belt clip supports easy carrying and accessibility, while the strong handle strap restricts the blade from slipping or moving. Open-end allows for easy cleaning and prevents soil buildup, preserving the blade for years of continued use. Accented with full-grain leather and copper to complement the rest of our Woodsman Collection.
- Brand: Barebones
- Japanese-inspired design
- 5mm thick 4Cr14MoV full-tang stainless steel
- 7″ easy-sharpen blade
- Durable walnut handle with copper lanyard ring
- Balanced for controlled chopping and trimming
- Rugged and mold-resistant 900D polyester sheath
- Copper-finished snap closure with leather strap
- Heavy-duty stainless steel rivets
- Metal belt clip
- Size: 40.6 x 8.9 x 2.5 cm
There are no reviews yet.