What we call waist packs are known as fanny packs in the USA. The name fanny pack is derived from the fact that they were traditionally worn facing the rear above the buttocks, for which “fanny” is a slang term in the United States. Despite the original name, don’t wear waist packs on their rear because they are easier to pick pocket when back there. Waist bags are a convenient way to carry your essentials with you whilst exercising.
Features of Caribee Squall 2.0 Waist Bag
- Brand: Caribee
- Water resistant waist bag, making it ideal for use when fishing, skiing or outdoors
- Large capacity water resistant waist bag
- Heat welded seams
- Nylon TPU material
- Internal neoprene organiser
- Front zip stash pocket
- Front utility molle loops
- Adjustable QR webbing hip belt
- Size: 16 x 27 x 9cm
- Warranty: 3 Months Local Supplier Warranty
- What’s in the box: 1 x Caribee Waist Bag Squall 2.0
There are no reviews yet.