The Deuter Aircontact 50 + 10 SL is an excellent choice for hiking thanks to its numerous special features.
The backpack has a fixed top lid with pocket and webbing attachment points so you can easily store your supplies in the bag.
It also comes with two side compression straps, which can be used to lighten the load when you have insufficient space for supplies.
The product has dual low-profile stretch weaved hipbelt stash pockets so you can easily store additional supplies, such as snacks and a GPS.
The bag is also featured with an ice axe loop that will allow you to carry your hiking axes. It’s compatible with hydration systems, and it has two daisy chains, side compression straps, and top lid attachment rings.
The product has an X-frame that transfers the load efficiently to your hips, hence reducing strain on your shoulders. It also comes with pull-forward buckles for fastening the hip belt even when you’re heavily laden.
Features of Deuter Aircontact 50 + 10 SL
- Energy-saving comfort due to the anatomically shaped and pivoting Vari Flex hip fins, which follow your every move
- Precise load control due to compression straps on hip fins
- Pull-Forward hip belt buckle, easy to fasten even when heavily laden
- Stable multi-chamber aluminum X-frame transfers the load to the hip belt
- Head molding and positionable lid pocket with compression strap allow freedom of head movement
- Two side compression straps
- Hydration system compatible side bellows pockets
- Hip belt zipped pocket
- Lid pocket
- Two daisy chains
- Top lid attachment rings
- Ice axe loop
- Lower side pockets for tent poles
- Double-layered base
- Integrated detachable rain cover
Technical Specs of Deuter Aircontact 50 + 10 SL
|Best For||Backpacking, Hiking|
|Bag Capacity(L)||50 + 10 Liter|
|Dimensions||77 x 35 x 26 cm|
|Material(s)||Deuter-Ballistic, Deuter-Ripstop 330, Deuter-Duratex|