Deuter Aircontact 55 + 10 is an excellent option for active travelers.
It has been built to last, and it comes with a lifetime warranty.
The backpack features a clever back design that combines breathable mesh panels, anatomically shaped padding, and pivoting hip fins that easily follow your every move.
It features numerous special features that make it comfortable to use, such as the curved Vari Flex hip fins and a pivoting Deuter Aircontact Shoulder System that transfers the weight of your backpack onto your hips.
This Deuter backpack has a front pocket where you can store your valuables. It also has an ice axe loop that lets you securely attach your hiking poles to the bag so you always have them at hand.
The Deuter Aircontact 55 + 10 comes with two side compression straps for securing extra supplies, such as a sleeping pad or tent poles.
The backpack also has two side bellows pockets that you can use for storing items, such as water bottles or other food supplies.
Deuter Aircontact 55 + 10 also includes a detachable raincover which is super easy to install and remove when needed.
Features of Deuter Aircontact 55 + 10
- Energy saving comfort due to the anatomically shaped and pivoting Vari Flex hip fins, which follow your every move precise load control due to compression straps on hip fins
- Pull-Forward hip belt buckle, easy to fasten even when heavily laden
- A stable multi-chamber aluminum X-frame transfers the load to the hip belt
- Head molding and positionable lid pocket with compression strap allow freedom of head movement
- Two side compression straps Hydration system compatible side bellows pockets
- Hip belt zipped pocket
- Lid pocket
- Two daisy chains
- Top lid attachment rings
- Ice axe loop
- Lower side pockets for tent poles
- Double-layered base
- Integrated detachable rain cover
Technical Specs for Deuter Aircontact 55 + 10
|Bag Capacity(L)||55 Liter|
|Dimensions||81 x 36 x 26 cm|
|Material(s)||Deuter Ballistir, Deuter Ripstop 330, Deuter Duratex|
|Sleeping Bag Compartment||Yes|