The Deuter Aircontact Backpack 60 + 10 SL offers unmatched comfort and breathability when you are out hiking in the mountains or climbing a mountain even.
Developed with knowledge from top athletes, this backpack features patented X-shaped aluminum frame technology that transfers weight directly to your hips while maintaining excellent load control.
The Vari Flex hip fins adjust to your body movements and provide a comfortable fit even when you are climbing a steep trail.
This Backpack also has a pull-forward hip belt buckle, which allows you to fasten the belt even when it is heavily loaded with equipment.
The internal aluminum frame of this Backpack also ensures that it sits firmly on your back so there is no movement and no disturbance even when you are backpacking.
The Backpack has a stable multi-chamber X-shaped frame, which helps transfer weight to the hip belt when you need it most. It also features head molding and a positionable lid pocket with a compression strap for added comfort.
Features of Deuter Aircontact 60 + 10 SL
- Energy-saving comfort due to the anatomically shaped and pivoting Vari Flex hip fins, which follow your every move (precise load control due to compression straps on hip fins)
- Pull-Forward hip belt buckle, easy to fasten even when heavily laden
- Stable multi-chamber aluminium X-frame transfers load to the hip belt »
- Head moulding and positionable lid pocket with compression strap allow freedom of head movement »
- Three side compression straps
- Hydration system compatible side bellows pockets
- Hip belt zipped pocket
- Lid pocket
- Two daisy chains
- Top lid attachment rings
- Ice axe loop
- Lower side pockets for tent poles
- Double-layered base
- Integrated detachable rain cover
- Zipped map pockets at the front
Technical Specs of Deuter Aircontact 60 + 10 SL
|Best For||Backpacking, Hiking|
|Bag Capacity(L)||60 + 10 Liter|
|Dimensions||82 x 37 x 27 cm|
|Material(s)||Deuter-Ballistic , Deuter-Ripstop 330 , Deuter-Duratex|