The heavyweight haulage specialist Deuter Aircontact PRO 70 + 15 shines on the treks with a host of smart details and a clean, fresh design.
The super robust new outer material guarantees longevity, while the Vari Flex system gives this pack the comfortable edge when it comes to carrying heavy loads.
Its mobile hip fins diligently follow every movement you make, making even the toughest terrain passable without losing balance.
The fins distribute the load evenly to the hips, thus reducing fatigue, and providing freedom of movement.
The aluminum stays combine with the Deuter Vari Flex to create a carry system that brings together the critical performance qualities of stability, efficient load transfer, perfect load control, and incredible flexibility.
Features of Deuter Aircontact PRO 70 + 15
- Vari Fit system with step-less adjustment to any back length for the perfect fit
- pull-forward hip belt adjustment » quick access through the front zip opening
- inner compression strap
- Head molding and compression straps position the lid for more head clearance
- Detachable summit daypack
- Zipped valuables pocket on the hip belt
- Three side compression straps
- Side bellows pockets absorb excess baggage or can be used to accommodate a Streamer hydration bladder
- Outer tent-pole pockets
- Daisy chains and a spacious zipped pocket on the front
- Detachable integrated rain cover
Technical Specs of Deuter Aircontact PRO 70 + 15
|Best For||Hiking, Backpacking, Camping|
|Bag Capacity (L)||70 + 15 Liter|
|Dimensions||92 x 38 x 36 cm|
|Material(s)||Deuter-330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6, Deuter-Duratex|