The all-rounders have been completely revised and now shine with technical updates and a modern style.
Built to suit a variety of needs, the Deuter Compact Exp 10 SL looks good on any terrain: longer tours, single trail rides, or at the ice-cream shop.
When it comes to an extended day trip, you can expand it and get more into the main compartment, which also features an organizer pocket for tools etc.
The drinking system is accommodated in a separate, easy access compartment at the back.
The SL model has specific women’s SL straps and meshes SL hip fins to suit female bikers.
Features of Deuter Compact EXP 10 SL
- Mesh shoulder straps, mesh hip fins with two zipped mesh pockets, and Airstripes back system for all-round ventilation
- Hydration system compatible with separate bladder compartment secured by auto-lock zip, Velcro sealed drinking tube opening, and tube line
- Reinforced back panel to avoid pressure points
- Bike pump sleeve
- Safety light and tube loop
- 3M reflectors on the hip belt
- Zipped front pocket
- Side compression straps are also suited to storing protective pads
- Stow-away helmet flap and rain cover
Technical Specs of Deuter Compact EXP 10 SL
|Bag Style||Bike Bag|
|Bag Capacity (L)||10 Liter|
|Dimensions||46 x 22 x 19 cm|
There are no reviews yet.