Deuter has designed the Deuter Compact EXP 12 for those who love biking, and it’s a durable backpack that is built to last.
It comes with numerous features and special upgrades so it can take on any environment or terrain without failing and without compromising your safety.
The Deuter Compact EXP 12 is lightweight yet robust, making it easy to carry your tools and other belongings.
Deuter has included several reflective features so that you stay safe both during the day and night time when riding a bike.
This backpack is also completely waterproof with the raincover, so it won’t let water seep through even if you set it down on a wet surface.
The Deuter Compact EXP 12 is hydration system compatible, which not only makes it easier to drink water but also keeps your precious supplies safe in a separate compartment.
Deuter has also included several mesh pockets for storing additional items, such as a cell phone and snacks.
The Deuter Compact EXP 12 is easy and comfortable to wear when biking, so you can keep your hands on the handlebars without worrying about the burden of your backpack.
Features of Compact EXP 12
- Mesh shoulder straps
- Mesh hip fins with two zipped mesh pockets
- Airstripes back system for all-round ventilation
- Hydration system compatible with separate bladder compartment secured by autolock zip, Velcro sealed drinking tube opening and tube line
- Reinforced back panel to avoid pressure points
- Bike pump sleeve
- Safety light and tube loop
- 3M reflectors on the hip belt
- Zipped front pocket
- Side compression straps are also suited to storing protective pads
- Stow-away helmet flap
- Rain cover
Technical Specs of Deuter Compatct EXP 12
|Bag Capacity(L)||12 Liter + 2 Liter|
|Material(s)||Deuter Super Polytex, Deuter Ripstop 210|
|Dimensions||48 x 24 x 18 cm|
|Alternative Bike Bag||Compact EXP 10 SL , Compact EXP 16|