The Deuter Compact EXP 16 gives you the freedom to enjoy your surroundings.
If you are a mountain biker, then it is easy to pack and lightweight enough that you can go further than ever before without having to worry.
The Deuter Compact EXP 16 is made with a Ripstop Nylon fabric which makes the bag durable and long-lasting so you can take on any challenge.
Deuter also added an Airstripes back system which is perfect for ventilation and keeping you cool as you bike during those hot summer months.
On top of that, Deuter created the Deuter Compact EXP 16 with a separate bladder compartment so you don’t have to worry about your water supply.
The bag also features tons of other special features such as mesh shoulder straps and hip fins which can hold additional supplies.
Deuter added reflective strips for increased visibility at night, a bike pump sleeve, as well as compression straps.
It even added a rain cover to make sure your other equipment stays dry when you go through an unexpected rainfall.
Features of Deuter Compact EXP 16
- Mesh shoulder straps, mesh hip fins with two zipped mesh pockets and Airstripes back system for all-round ventilation
- Hydration system compatible with separate bladder compartment secured by autolock zip, Velcro sealed drinking tube opening and tube line
- Reinforced back panel to avoid pressure points
- Bike pump sleeve
- Safety light and tube loop
- 3M reflectors on the hip belt
- Zipped front pocket
- Side compression straps are also suited to storing protective pads
- Stow-away helmet flap
- Rain cover
Technical Specs for Deuter Compact EXP 16
|Best For||Cycling, Mountain Biking|
|Bag Style||Backpack, Daypack|
|Bag Capacity (L)||16 + 2 Liter|
|Material(s)||Deuter Super Polytex, Deuter Ripstop 210|
|Dimensions||46 x 23 x 20 cm|
|Alternative Bike Bag||Deuter Compact EXP 12|