The Deuter Futura Pro 40 backpack is an excellent choice for those who love traveling.
It has many special features that make it easy to travel with, such as the adjustable sternum straps and load adjustment straps that keep your back stabilized even when the bag is full of equipment.
The main compartment also allows you to store a lot of your equipment when you’re out on a trip.
The backpack also has secure storage for your valuables, as well as a bottom compartment that is separated from the main compartment so that you can keep your clothes separate from your electronics and other supplies.
It even comes with an inner pocket to keep your money safe when you are out traveling.
The Deuter Futura Pro 40 is also easy to use thanks to its numerous special features.
It has attachment loops for a helmet holder and an ice axe attachment so you can easily carry these items when you’re out hiking.
There are also attachment loops that allow you to attach trekking poles as well as a rain cover in case you need extra protection from precipitation when hiking.
The hydration system also helps you to stay cool while you’re out hiking because it allows you to carry a 3-liter reservoir in the back of the pack.
Additional Review can be found here.
Features of Deuter Futura Pro 40
- Active Comfort Fit – Fantastic carrying comfort with a stable, padded construction
- Spring Steel Frame – Very lightweight, flexible, and extremely durable. Provides stable tension for the back mesh and transfer the load to the hip belt
- Bottom Compartment – With removable separator
- Pockets On The Outside – Stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage
- Padded Hip Belt – Additional padding to provides more carrying comfort
- Vari Flex System – Leaving generous hip fins fully mobile, allowing tricky movement without losing your body balance
- Especially when carrying a heavy load
- Sternum Strap – Stabilizes the pack on the shoulders
- Removable Rain Cover – With special pocket
- Valuables Pocket – On the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Stretch Compartment – On the inside of the back to keep sweaty clothes
- Sos Label – Provides important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration Compartment – Compatible with Streamer up to 3.0 liters
- Pole Attachment – Attachment loops for hiking poles or ice axe
- Lid Pocket – Pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access
- Load Adjustment Straps – To adjust and adapt the pack’s center of gravity
- Pull Forward Hip Fin – Allows an easy and precise adjustment
- Backpack’s capacity: 40 Litre
Technical Specs for Backpack
|Best For||Hiking, Backpacking|
|Bag Capacity (L)||40 Liter|
|Materials (s)||600-denier polyester|
|Dimensions||74 x 30 x 24 cm|
|Alternative Bags||Deuter Futura Vario 50 + 10|