It carries all the hardware and is built to take a beating: the Deuter Guide 45+ is a strong companion for rough outings.
The sleek alpine pack comes with snug-fitting, pivoting hip fins to guarantee complete carry control even on difficult terrain.
Features of Deuter Guide 45+
- Pivoting, removable Vari Flex hip fins; the pack can thus be used with just the waist strap (also removable)
- Removable, lightweight multi-chamber aluminum X-frame
- Long back lengths for those who are 170 cm to 195 cm tall (35+/45+)
- Side zip for easy access to buried items
- Height adjustable lid with central zipped pocket and valuables pocket
- Detachable rope lashing strap
- SOS label
- Compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack
- Numerous practical attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, daisy-chain, ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings to store extra gear, gear loops on waist belt
- Guide 40+SL & 45+ come with a separate bottom compartment
- Loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- Removable sitting mat
Technical Specs of Deuter Guide 45+
|Best For||Hiking, Backpacking|
|Bag Capacity (L)||45 Liter|
|Dimensions||74 x 34 x 24 cm|
There are no reviews yet.