The perfect friend: This child’s backpack with the funny ears is a delightful companion for daily life, when going swimming or for hiking trips. The Kikki is a fun alternative to the kindergarten bag. Its large, friendly eyes not only trigger your curiosity for the world – they also light up in traffic. This kindergarten backpack is PFC-free and manufactured according to the bluesign(R) standard, which is the most demanding standard worldwide for consumer protection, health and safety at work and environmental protection.
- Weight: 300 g
- Volume: 8 Liter
- Dimensions: 36 / 20 / 16 (L x W x D) cm
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Two side outer pockets
- Wet laundry compartment
- S-shaped shoulder straps wrap around children’s shoulders with Soft-Edge finish
- Reflective name lettering
- bluesign® product
- PFC free
- Green Button certified product
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Technical Specs for Deuter Kikki
|Best For||Casual, Schooling|
|Bag Capacity (L)||8 Liter|
|Material(s)||Deuter Super-Polytex BS , Deuter Super-Polytex|
|Dimensions||36 x 20 x 16 cm|
|Alternative Bag||Deuter Nomi , Deuter Schmusebar|