Deuter Pace 20 Hiking Bag
Deuter Pace 20 is the best backpack to own if you want to carry your belongings across uneven terrain.
Deuter Pace 20 has several special features such as SOS label, 3M reflectors at the front and back, stretch side pockets, and hydration tube fastening on the shoulder strap.
It also has two zipped mesh pockets on the hip fins which help you keep your energy bars handy.
The ice axe and crampon fastening options allow you to carry your tools securely on the exterior of the backpack.
In addition, the bag has a mesh inner pocket that gives extra space for keeping other things like water bottles, jackets and gloves away from the wet gear.
You can easily access your belongings via central zip at the front.
The Features of Deuter Pace 20 Bag
- SOS label
- 3M reflectors at the front and back
- stretch side pockets
- hydration tube fastening on the shoulder strap.
- Skis can be fastened quick and easy without having to remove the pack using the loop at the base and straps at the top
- ice axe and crampon fastening options
- mesh inner pocket
- two zipped mesh pockets on the hip fins
- quick access to contents via central zip at the front.
- Backpack’s capacity : 20 Litre
The Technical Specs for Pace 20 Deuter Bag
|Bag Style||Backpack, Bag|
|Bag Capacity (L)||20 Liter|
|Material (s)||Deuter-Microrip-Nylon, Deuter-100D-Pocket-Rip-Mini|
|Dimensions||48 x 28 x 20 cm|
|Alternative Rucksacks||Deuter Pace 30, Deuter Pace 36|