Deuter Quantum 60 + 10 SL is Deuter’s most versatile backpack.
It has a sleek design which makes it easy to carry and comfortable at the same time.
It has a variety of special features such as a variable quick back system to let you adjust the backpack’s fit.
The hip belt has been ergonomically formed and makes it easy to carry heavy loads, while the load-bearing aluminum frame provides additional support.
The mesh side pockets are perfect for holding your extra items while the lid pocket keeps your valuables safe.
The dual access main compartment lets you access your belongings from the front as well as from above so you can unpack easily.
Moreover, since the backpack has a separate bottom compartment it keeps your items away from dirt and damage.
You will also not have to worry about carrying excess weight because the bag comes with side compression straps that let you compress down the load and carry the backpack easily.
The pack has three grab handles for carrying it in different ways, and an integrated travel cover that doubles as a rain cover so you can stay protected from the elements during your trip.
The bag includes an extra-long adjustable travel cover to let you protect your belongings on board.
Additional review of Deuter Quantum 60 + 10 SL.
Features of Deuter Quantum 60 + 10 SL
- Vari-Quick back system
- Load bearing aluminum frame and anatomically formed hip belt to make carrying heavy loads comfortably
- Dual access main compartment: through the lid or via the u-shaped zip at the front
- The sleek, quickly buckled on or off daypack can be expanded with EXP zipped bellows for longer day trips
- Lid pocket
- Separate bottom compartment
- Mesh side pockets
- Side compression straps
- Three grab handles
- Integrated transport cover with name tag provides protection on flights and doubles up as a rain cover
Technical Specs for Deuter Quantum 60 + 10 SL
|Bag Capacity (L)||60 Liter|
|Dimensions||78 x 32 x 22 cm|
There are no reviews yet.