The Race 8 is not yet light enough?! Then the streamlined Race Lite 8 is just the one you need! Weighing a mere 430 grams, the Race Lite 8 is one of Deuter’s lightest backpacks and yet, it still offers enough space for the most important things that you need on a shorter bike tour.
- Weight: 430 g
- Volume: 8 Liter
- Dimensions: 43 / 22 / 14 (L x W x D) cm
- Compatible with all Deuter drinking systems up to a volume of 2 litres.
- Mesh hip fins
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Rear light loop
- Two side outer pockets
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- PFC free
100D PA Ripstop
An extremely light polyamide fabric with a marked honeycomb structure. This 100 denier fabric is used in our seriously weight-reduced backpacks, the 210 denier version in the bike backpacks. The reinforcement yarns woven into the honeycomb structure increase the tear resistance and thus provide the thin textile with stability. PU coating inside.
We use the extremely robust polyamide fabric with 210D for the weight-reduced Lite models in the Rise series. Thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.