The Deuter Trail 26 is made for hiking and has a lightweight, breathable system.
This Deuter Pack provides stability with little extra weight.
The zipped front opening provides easy access to lower packed items, while its many pockets on the cover make it simple for you to organize your belongings while traveling; plus there’s a pad hip belt that adds more carrying comfort!
The Deuter Trail 26 is also fully accessible thanks to its large opening that ensures easy packing, so it never becomes too stuffed (making it hard or awkward).
And don’t forget about those attachment loops for hiking poles or ice axe – they are there should you need them! Deuter Trail 26 is the perfect backpack for hikes.
Moving freely even on long routes is not a problem with Deuter Trail 26 .
The backpack offers an integrated compartment in the lid that provides quick access to your gear and allows you to keep all your important items safe.
Deuter Trail 26 is perfect for all your long hikes. The Deuter Trail 26 boasts a shoulder strap system with an innovative carabiner loop on the shoulders to keep it secure even during extensive moves.
Features of Deuter Trail 26
- Aircontact System made from special hollow chamber foam guarantees fantastic ventilation
- Tensioned Delrin U Frame provides stability with little extra weight
- Pockets on the outside
- Zipped front opening provides easy access to lower packed items
- A padded hip belt provides more carrying comfort
- Sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders
- Removable rain cover with special pocket
- Special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- The stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS Label provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration system compatible with Streamer 2.0l and 3.0l
- Attachment loops for hiking poles or ice axe
- High-performance materials with a PFC free coating to resist water and dirt
- Helmet holder is available as an additional accessory (purchase separately) and allows easy and safe helmet storage
- The integrated pocket into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear
- Load adjustment straps to individually adapt the pack’s center of gravity
- Pull forward hip fin allows an easy and precise adjustment
Technical Specs for Trail 26
|Bag Capacity (L)||26 Liter|
|Material(s)||600D Pes , 210D Pa|
|Dimensions||55 x 30 x 20 cm|
|Alternative bag||Deuter Trail 30|