Deuter Trans Alpine 24 is Deuter’s coolest backpacking pack around.
It’s designed with the adventurous biker in mind, so you can take it on bike tours as well.
The Airstripes back features an ergonomic design, comes with a special compartment for your helmet, and has 3M reflectors that make it visible from afar – great for cyclists!
This backpack also has soft-edge comfort straps to ensure maximum comfort whenever you’re on the go.
Deuter Trans Alpide 24 comes with padding on all of its mesh pockets and zips up the inner valuables pocket neatly inside one of its compartments to keep your valuable items safe.
If you need more space, this backpack divides into two compartments just by undoing a few buckles.
Deuter Trans Alpine 24 also comes with compression straps that you can use to fit the backpack snugly against your back.
Deuter Trans Alpine 24 backpack is a solid, practical, and stylish product built for those who like to explore the outdoors on two wheels.
Features of Deuter Trans Alpine 24
- Airstripes back
- Soft-Edge comfort straps
- Padded edges on the mesh wings and zipped mesh pockets
- Load adjustor straps
- Dividable main compartment
- Helmet holder with stow-away straps
- Two front pockets with zipped valuables pocket
- Compressions traps
- 3M reflectors
- Two stuff compartments
- Mesh side pockets
- Safety light loop
- Easily accessible, zipped map pocket in the back section.
- The helmet holder can be fixed on the front of the pack and holds the helmet safe.
- A removable foam mat in a backpack can use as a sitting mat.
- Special pocket for smartphones at the back of the pack to store your phone to provide easy and fast access
Technical Specs for Deuter Trans Alpine 24
|Best For||Mountain Biking, Traveling|
|Bag Capacity (L)||24 Liter|
|Material(s)||Macro Lite 210 , Deuter Ripstop 210|
|Dimensions||50 x 24 x 20 cm|
There are no reviews yet.