Our favorite all-rounder has reinvented itself! The Deuter Trans Alpine 30 is now slimmer, more modern, and more versatile… wherever you take it!
The mesh compartment on the front is great for carrying not only a helmet but also equipment, shopping, and much more.
The mobile phone pocket is easy to reach without having to take off the backpack.
The front and base compartments are easily accessible thanks to large zipped openings and have organizers for a clear view of the content.
The Trans Alpine will be your favorite for years to come thanks to the three fabric zones on the back and the centrally attached hip fins with an auto-compress system for a compact fit.
Features of Deuter Trans Alpine 30
- Airstripes back
- Soft-Edge comfort straps
- Padded edges on the mesh wings and zipped mesh pockets
- Load adjustor straps
- Dividable main compartment
- Helmet holder with stow-away straps
- Two front pockets with zipped valuables pocket
- Compressions traps
- 3M reflectors
- Two stuff compartments
- Mesh side pockets
- Safety light loop
- Easily accessible, zipped map pocket in the back section.
- The helmet holder can be fixed on the front of the pack and holds the helmet safe.
- A removable foam mat in a backpack can use as a sitting mat.
- Special pocket for smartphones at the back of the pack to store your phone to provide easy and fast access
Technical Specs of Deuter Trans Alpine 30
|Bag Capacity (L)||30 Liter|
|Dimensions||54 x 28 x 24 cm|