The Deuter Traveller 70 + 10 is an adventure backpack with large expansion zipped volumes and a detachable daypack.
If you’re looking for an incredible pack that can carry heavy loads while being comfortable to wear, this is the one for you.
A unique back system makes it easy to organize your belongings on the go- U-shaped zip opens up the main compartment fully or alternatively, a divider can be added in order to separate the load.
The Deuter has numerous features including a hydration system holder, various zippered spaces, and side pockets for carrying extra supplies like snacks, GPS, or water bottles.
There are also several compression straps and three grab handles making it easier and more convenient to carry your Deuter bag.
Features of Deuter Traveller 70 + 10
- A concealable back system with Vari-Quick, X-frame, and anatomically formed hip belt to carry heavy loads comfortably
- U-shaped zip opens the main compartment fully.
- Alternatively, a divider can be zipped in and the bottom compartment loaded separately
- Large detachable daypack with ventilated back, valuables pocket inside, and hydration system holder
- Luggage stabilizers inside
- Several zipped mesh pockets
- Compression straps
- Three grab handles
- Carry strap
Technical Specs for Deuter Traveller 70 + 10
|Bag Capacity (L)||70 + 10 Liter|
|Dimensions||73 x 27 x 28 cm|
|Material(s)||Deuter MacroLite, Deuter Duratex|