The Deuter XV 3 is an excellent option for professional and amateur photographers as well as travelers.
It is made of high-performance materials and has been given a special water-repellent coating to help you keep your valuables dry while traveling or exploring the outdoors, The bag also includes a removable waistbelt that provides extra stability on your shoulders even when your pack is heavy.
The bag has a valuables pocket that you can easily use to store important items such as credit cards and passports.
It is also coming with a tablet and laptop pocket so you can store your electronics safely.
The XV 3 is also featuring a padded notebook compartment so that you can easily keep your drawing instruments and writing notes while traveling.
The bag has an organizer pocket, which is perfect for storing pens, smartphones, or other accessories neatly.
Its sternum strap is extremely useful in stabilizing the pack on your shoulders so it won’t slip when you are moving around.
The bag also has load adjustment straps that allow you to adjust and adapt the center of gravity for increased carrying comfort.
Here is an additional review on this daypack.
Features of Deuter XV 3
- Rear access zipper
- Sternum Strap – Stabilizes the pack on the shoulders
- Valuables Pocket – On the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Padded Notebook Compartment
- Organizer Pocket – To store pens, cell phones and accessories key holder safely stores the keys within the bag
- Tablet PC Pocket – special compartment to store tablet computers
- Load Adjustment Straps – To adjust and adapt the pack’s center of gravity
- PFC Free – High-performance materials with a PFC-free coating to resist water and dirt
- Removable Waist Belt – Can be easily removed if not needed
Technical Specs for Deuter XV 3
|Best For||Travel, Casual|
|Bag Capacity (L)||21 Liter|
|Laptop Compartment||Yes, 38 x 28 x 3 cm|
|Dimensions||54 x 30 x 20 cm|
|Alternative Bag||Deuter XV 1, Deuter XV 2|
There are no reviews yet.