This survival knife for scouting is full of features to keep you safe. This lightweight portable folder offers a surprisingly tough drop point blade, ideal for cutting rope and edge retention. The rubber grip and lock back mechanism keep the blade in place.
- Designed with scouting in mind, the Scout draws on Bear’s experience as Chief UK Scout and figurehead to 28 million Scouts worldwide
- Overall Length: 7.3’’
- Closed Length: 4.0’’
- Blade Length: 3.24’’
- Weight: 2.54 oz.
- Thin and Lightweight Folding Knife
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade – Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-Sided Thumb Stud – For easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip – Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock Back – Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Clip for convenient pocket carry
- Priorities of Survival – Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
There are no reviews yet.