The Gregory Alpaca 45 Duffel is the overnight duffel with more brawn per ounce than any other.
Small enough for overhead air travel, it makes a great carry-on addition to your expedition luggage.
Backpack straps, an internal accessory compartment, and an ID window in the end pocket add convenience for trips both long and short.
Features of Gregory Alpaca 45 Duffel
- Padded backpack straps offer more comfortable transportation over long distances and remove quickly via ladder-locks and girth hitches at the top and bottom
- The zippered end pocket on every bag features an internal sleeve with a water-resistant, semi-transparent mono mesh window for a gear tag or business card
- A U-shaped zipper allows the entire top panel to open up for easy packing
- Lockable zippers with reflective pulls add security and easy acquisition in low light
- TPU-coated body with diamond-weave reinforcing threads for exceptional water and tear resistance
- Dual haul handles with hook-and-loop wrap for comfortable carry
- Daisy chain for easy attachment to yak or rack
Technical Specs of Gregory Alpaca 45 Duffel
|Bag Style||Duffel, Bacpack|
|Bag Capacity (L)||45 Liter|
|Dimensions||58 x 30 x 28 cm|