As burly as they come, the Gregory Alpaca 60 Duffel fits the mid-sized duffel bill and then some.
Built to endure hurricane-force abuse, this 60-liter bag is the mobile ski gear closet and weekend climbing trip companion you’ve always wanted.
Backpack straps make the approach easy, whether you’re on dusty single track or city streets.
Features of Gregory Alpaca 60 Duffel
- Padded backpack straps offer more comfortable transportation over long distances and remove quickly via ladder locks and girth hitches at the top and bottom
- The zippered end pocket on every bag features an internal sleeve with a water-resistant, semi-transparent mono mesh window for a gear tag or business card
- A U-shaped zipper allows the entire top panel to open up for easy packing
- Lockable zippers with reflective pulls add security and easy acquisition in low light
- TPU-coated body with diamond-weave reinforcing threads for exceptional water and tear resistance
- Dual haul handles with a hook-and-loop wrap for comfortable carry Daisy chain for easy attachment to yak or rack
Technical Specs of Gregory Alpaca 60 Duffel
|Bag Style||Duffel Bag|
|Bag Capacity (L)||60 Liter|
|Dimensions||64.5 x 33 x 31 cm|
There are no reviews yet.