The Gregory Verte 25 is built for high-speed missions in the high alpine, with the ability to stuff into its own pocket for maximum portability.
Suitable as a standalone ice climbing pack or as a stow-away in your main gear pack, the Verte 25 gives you space and tool carry options for shorter ascents without the need to unload and strip down your big bag.
The removable foam frame sheet and hipbelt let you shed a few extra grams when going light is your top priority.
Features of Gregory Verte 25
- Self-stowing design stuffs into its own top lid pocket
- Top-loading design with single anodized aluminum hook closure
- Zippered lid pocket
- Under-lid zip security pocket
- Twin daisy chains with removable hook-and-loop ice tool retainers
- Contoured shoulder harness with low-profile padding
- Removable foam frame sheet/bivy pad
- Removable hipbelt
Technical Specs of Gregory Verte 25
|Bag Capacity (L)||25 Liter|
|Dimensions||56 x 36 x 31 cm|