Millet Khumbu 55 + 10 is a high-capacity pack is made for trekking, as strongly reflected in its design.
It offers a slim, precisely compartmentalized lower section, with closure.
Direct access to the main compartment, gusseted side pockets, and mesh pockets keep all your gear efficiently stowed.
A storm collar, plus a floating lid and compression strap, enlarge the main compartment.
And the lid can also be detached, to serve as a nifty day pack.
But the most notable aspect of this model is excellent carrying performance: it’s undeniably comfortable.
The expert’s view?
“Its prime asset is its strength, and no faraway journey or long-distance trek will get the better of its ultra-durable 1000 D Kodura fabric,” says Michèle, product manager.
“Robustness is a key feature of such large-volume models – as is a wide array of intelligently-managed compartments.”
Features of Millet Khumbu 55 + 10
- Expandable trekking body. Detachable 2-buckle floating lid, storm collar + compression strap
- Zipped double compartment, Suitcase-type access zip
- 2 zipped, gusseted side pockets, 2 mesh pockets
- 2 zipped front pockets, 3 zipped pockets + key ring
- Pole holders, Ice-axe holder, Side compression straps, Base straps
- Hydration compatible, Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, handrest strap.
- Padded, dual-adjustable hip belt + zipped pockets
Technical Specs of Millet Khumbu 55 + 10
|Best For||Backpacking, Trekking|
|Bag Capacity (L)||55 + 10 Liter|
|Dimensions||41 x 48 cm|