Millet Khumbu 65 + 10 is the largest volume in the Khumbu family, this high-capacity pack is geared for trekking.
Its prime asset is its strength: not even the toughest expedition will get the better of its ultra-durable 1000 D Kodura fabric.
Robustness is key for such a big model. Strongly inspired by trekking design principles, it offers a slim, precisely compartmentalized lower section, with closure.
Direct access to the main compartment, gusseted side pockets, and mesh pockets ensure all your stuff is suitably stowed.
A storm collar, plus a floating lid and compression strap, enlarge the main compartment.
The lid is removable too, converting into a handy day pack.
But what stands out most with this model is its excellent carrying performance: the comfort is undeniable.
Buy it for: – long treks – faraway journeys – its multitude of compartments
Features of Millet Khumbu 65 + 10
- Expandable trekking body. Detachable 2-buckle floating lid, storm collar + compression strap
- Zipped double compartment, Suitcase-type access zip
- 2 zipped, gusseted side pockets, 2 mesh pockets
- 2 zipped front pockets, 3 zipped pockets + key ring
- Pole holders, Ice-axe holder, Side compression straps, Base straps
- Hydration compatible, Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, handrest strap
- Padded, dual-adjustable hip belt + zipped pockets
Technical Specs of Millet Khumbu 65 + 10
|Best For||Backpacking, Trekking|
|Bag Capacity (L)||65 + 10 Liter|
|Dimensions||41 x 48 cm|