Product manager Michèle has decided to pamper the ladies with this women-specific pack.
“We wanted to optimize the quality of the foams and focus on load balancing,” she explains.
During the process, this Millet Ubic 40 LD was tested by the female mountain leaders of the Chamonix Guides Company.
They liked its functions, which enable summer and winter use – hiking and snowshoeing.
Inherently savvy, the Ubic was conceived for versatility.
“The idea was to seek an innovative, modular system for carrying any alpine equipment item,” adds the backpacks chief.
“Personally, I’m a fan of this Variloop system for fastening snowshoes or skis.
I also like its snug, wraparound, well-padded hip belt, covered with 3D mesh, and the double pack-bottom compartment.”
The expert’s view: – you’ll appreciate its highly effective load balancing and its modern identity, tailored for adventures, treks, hikes and snowshoe excursions – and you’ll be swayed by its distinctive style.
This stylish pack’s mindset is reflected in its design – it’s tailored for adventure!
Features of Millet Ubic 40 LD
- Streamlined mountain body. Female ergonomics. Two-buckle lid, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket, Side stretch pocket, Zipped, gusseted side pocket, 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all Alpine and base-camp equipment, External gear holders, Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible, Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, handrest strap. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
Technical Specs of Millet Ubic 40 LD
|Best For||Backpacking, Day Trip|
|Bag Capacity (L)||40 Liter|