During its development, Millet Ubic 40 was tested by the mountain leaders of the Chamonix Guides Company.
“They helped us improve the quality of our foams, in order to optimize ergonomics and comfort,” recalls product manager Michèle.
This Ubic’s features make it suitable for summer and winter use. Inherently savvy, the pack was designed to be versatile.
“The idea was to devise an innovative, modular system for carrying any alpine equipment item,” adds the backpacks chief.
Personally, I’m a fan of this Variloop system;
I can fasten snowshoes on the side and there’s even a ski holder.
I also like its snug, wraparound, thickly padded hip belt, covered with 3D mesh, and the double pack-bottom compartment.
It will also hit the spot with its efficient load balancing and modern identity, tailored for adventures, treks, hikes, and snowshoe excursions.”
The expert’s view?
“This Ubic breaks away from convention,” warns Michèle.
“And the mindset of this stylish pack is reflected in its design.
We’ve also revisited the functional side, with holders for both an ice-axe and poles – the compression straps actually serve a dual purpose here.”
Features of Millet Ubic 40
- Streamlined mountain body. Two-buckle lid, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket, Side stretch pocket, Zipped, gusseted side pocket, 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all Alpine and base-camp equipment, External gear holders, Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible, Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, handrest strap. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
Technical Specs of Millet Ubic 40
|Bag Capacity (L)||40 Liter|