Ladies, take note: Millet Ubic 50 + 10 LD is one superb backpack!
Its features make it suitable for summer and winter use. Inherently savvy, this Ubic is geared to versatile performance.
And Millet product manager Michèle was first to be impressed.
“Personally, I’m a big fan of the novel Variloop system, which plays multiple roles.
The idea was to devise an innovative, modular system for carrying any alpine equipment item.
I can fasten snowshoes on the side and there’s even a ski holder.
I also like its snug, wraparound, thickly padded belt, covered in 3D mesh, and the direct front access via a 1/3-length zip on top, while the back adjusts very easily and precisely.”
Equally appreciable is the pack’s very efficient load balancing and up-to-date looks, tailored for adventure!
The expert’s view? “This Ubic breaks away from convention,” says product manager Michèle.
“And the mindset of this stylish pack is reflected in its design.
We’ve also revisited the functional side, with holders for both an ice-axe and poles – the compression straps actually serve a dual purpose here.”
Features of Millet Ubic 50 + 10 LD
- Streamlined mountain body. Female ergonomics. Detachable, extendable 2-buckle lid. Access zip, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket, Side stretch pocket, Zipped, gusseted side pocket, 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all Alpine and base-camp equipment, External gear holders, Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible, Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, handrest strap. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
Technical Specs of Millet Ubic 50 + 10 LD
|Best For||Backpacking, Trekking|
|Bag Capacity (L)||50 + 10 Liter|
|Dimensions||40 x 50 cm|