Take note: Millet Ubic 60 + 10 is one superb backpack! And you’ve got sound intuition because it’s one of our bestsellers.
Its features make it suitable for summer and winter use. “With this model, we’re breaking new ground,” says product manager Michèle.
“It’s a handsome pack that makes a strong design statement.
We’ve revolutionized trekking-pack functionality as well, with holders for both an ice-axe and poles – the compression straps actually serve a dual purpose here.” Inherently savvy, this Ubic pack is geared to versatile performance. “The idea was to devise an innovative, modular system for carrying any alpine equipment item.
Personally, I’m a big fan of the novel Variloop system. I can fasten snowshoes on the side and there’s even a ski holder.”
Buy this backpack for: – its wraparound, comfortably padded belt, covered with 3D mesh – the way it balances the load – the easy and precise back adjustments – the direct front access courtesy of a 1/3 length zipper across the top – its up-to-date style, tailored for outdoor adventure!
Features of Millet Ubic 60 + 10
- Streamlined mountain body. Detachable, extendable 2-buckle lid. Access zip, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket, Side stretch pocket, Zipped, gusseted side pocket, 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System™ compatible with carrying all Alpine and base-camp equipment, External gear holders, Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible, Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, handrest strap. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
Technical Specs of Millet Ubic 60 + 10
|Best For||Backpacking, Trekking|
|Bag Capacity (L)||60 + 10 Liter|
|Dimensions||43 x 53 cm|