Osprey Ariel 55 RC is a women’s specific backpack for traveling in lightweight without sacrificing capacity.
It is featuring with customable, comfortable fit hip belt and harness, while Ariel’s LightWire frame can transfer the load to your hips.
The dual side compression straps stabilize your load and the mesh back panel keeps you ventilated free in warm condition.
For backpacking, thru-hikes, and alpine expeditions, the Ariel AG™ Series has a pedigree like no other pack.
We have set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity™ technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion.
When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Osprey Ariel AG™ 55 pack.
Features of Osprey Ariel 55 Pack
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket™ compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket™ cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Side panel zip access to the main compartment
- Backpack’s capacity : 55 Litre
Technical Specs of Osprey Ariel 55 Pack
|Best For||Hiking, Backpacking|
|Bag Capacity (L)||55 Liter|
|Dimensions||86 x 35 x 30 cm|
|Alternative Bag||Osprey Ariel 55 , Ariel 65 , Ariel Pro 65|