Osprey Aura Ag 50 is a top-of-the-line backpack that has been designed for long treks.
It has Osprey’s Anti Gravity suspension system which ensures that you carry less weight and more comfort on your back throughout the day.
It also comes with a removable floating top lid so you can access your supplies while the lid is off.
Osprey’s integrated FlapJacket offers protection to your backpack’s contents even when you have the top lid removed.
The backpack is also featuring with Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to secure your poles easily in rough terrain so that you can use both hands for balance instead.
With the adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt, Osprey Aura Ag 50 gives a perfect fit to the wearer.
The bag is also featured with dual access stretch mesh side pocket for storing water bottles or other gear easily.
It has an internal hydration reservoir sleeve which allows you to carry up to 3-liter reservoir (Reservoir sells separately) when you’re out hiking.
The Aura Ag 50 Rc Pack is a practical yet aesthetically pleasing backpack for women that has been built with quality materials to last.
You may also check out Osprey Aura 50 Review from here.
Features of Osprey Aura Ag 50
- Anti-Gravityᵀᴹ suspension – feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacketᵀᴹ protects gear when the top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go? trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Flyᵀᴹ hipbelt to dial in a perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOutᵀᴹ side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Includes integrated, removable raincover
- Backpack’s capacity : 50 Liter
Technical Specs for Osprey Aura Ag 50
|Bag Capacity (L)||50 Liter|
|Sleeping Bag Compartment||Yes|
|Dimensions||77 x 36 x 36 cm|
|Alternative Backpack||Osprey Aura Ag 65 Pack, Aura AG 65 rain cover pack|
Warranty ? Check here -> Osprey All Might Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Osprey Aura waterproof?
Even though the Osprey Aura AG 50 is not waterproof, it is water-resistant, similar to most of Osprey's flagship hiking backpacks. Moreover, you can (and should) purchase a rain fly cover.