This Osprey Bigkit Duffel is an excellent choice for travelers.
It has numerous special features, such as three burly grab handles and a large-size U-zip that makes it easy to pack and go.
The dual-zippered 3-D end pockets offer convenient access to smaller items and are weather-protected with overlapping rain flaps.
The Osprey BigKit duffel also features a tuckaway helmet carry which lets you store your bike without the straps or padding being in the way of other gear.
There is a dedicated zippered and ventilated footwear compartment so all of your shoes can be stored in one place without taking up space in the rest of your bag.
When you need more space for extra supplies, you can simply unzip the end pockets.
There are also dual-zippered side compartments that you can use to store other supplies, such as a water bottle and accessories.
The Osprey BigKit duffel has a contoured harness and yoke for comfortable backpack carrying which makes it easier to carry around when you’re on your trip.
Features of Osprey Bigkit Duffel
- Stowaway contoured harness and yoke for comfortable backpack carry
- Tuckaway helmet carry
- Dedicated zippered and ventilated footwear end compartment
- Large U-zip access to the main compartment
- Three burly grab handles
- D-ring attachments for adding a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Weather-protected main compartment zip path with overlapping rain flaps
- Lower web lashing points for securing duffels
- Side panel web lashing points for securing duffel or attaching gear
- Dual-zippered 3-D end pockets with overlapping rain flaps for quick access to smaller items
- Main compartment internal compression strap
- Zippered side compartment with water bottle carry/webbing straps for attaching accessories
- Backpack’s capacity : 75 Litre
Technical Specs for Osprey Bigkit Duffel
|Bag Capacity(L)||75 Liter|
|Dimensions||66 x 45 x 34|
There are no reviews yet.