The Daylite Series started out with humble beginnings, a simple accessory to attach to our larger packs.
However, its lightweight, simplicity, durability, comfortable carry, and price have proven to be wildly popular, and today their popularity is undeniable.
While the Daylite and Daylite Plus continue to serve well as add-on packs for traveling and more, they shine on their own with incredible versatility and are now available in an even more robust color palette than before.
Compliment your Osprey travel pack or custom-fit backpack with this versatile daypack.
The Daylight is compatible with the following packs and series:
- Aether & Ariel Series
- Volt & Viva Series
- Poco & Poco Plus
- Ace 75
- Shuttle Series
- Sojourn Series
- Farpoint 80
- Porter Series
Features of Osprey Daylite Plus
- Attaches to all AddOn™ compatible packs
- Tuck-away spacer mesh shoulder straps with integrated handle
- Mesh covered backpanel with slotted foam
- Large panel loading main compartment
- Multifunction interior sleeve for hydration bladder or tablet
- Front pocket with mesh organizer and key clip
- Side mesh bottle pockets
- External hydration sleeve
- Spacermersh shoulder straps with integrated handle
- Fabric front pocket panel shove-it pocket
- Vertical Zippered front panel slash pocket
- Backpack’s capacity : 20 Liter
Technical Specs of Osprey Daylite Plus
|Best For||Daily Use|
|Bag Capacity (L)||20 Liter|
|Dimensions||46 x 26 x 24 cm|
|Alternative Bag||Osprey Daylite|
Warranty ? Check here -> Osprey All Might Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Osprey Daylite and Daylite plus?
The main difference between the Osprey Daylite Daylite Plus is the space inside. The Daylite Plus has an extra 7 liters, as well as a padded internal pocket and a stretch external pocket on the front.
Is Osprey Daylite plus waterproof?
Dual side pockets for water bottles and the hydro-bladder on the back remind you Osprey designed the Daylite with hikers in mind. With that in mind, the Daylite isn't waterproof, although it's very water resistant and can easily keep its contents dry after hours of strong rain.