Osprey Fairview 40
Lightweight nd streamlined, the Fairview Series is an ideal travel pack for fast-moving globetrotters. Despite their minimalist weights, these women’s specific, full-featured packs offer plenty of organization and travel-focused features.
The zip-off daypack provides additional storage and is perfect for carrying around town by itself. The stowaway harness and hipbelt disappears for safe keeping when you check your bag, and durable fabrics offer added protection. A large panel zip provides convenient access to the main compartment, lockable sliders keep your gear secure, dual front compression straps slim down your pack when you carry less, and a padded laptop/tablet sleeve keeps your electronics secure.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Stowaway hipbelt & harness for safe keeping and protection from malicious baggage handlers
- Lockable sliders provides accessibility and security to main contents
- Fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed
- Zipped away for a slimmer profile when traveling
- Dual front compression straps keep gear stable while wearing the pack
- Top and side padded carry handles are helpful when you need to hoist the pack
- Heat embossed scratch free zippered slash pocket
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Dual front mesh pocket
- Backpack’s capacity : 40 Litre
Volume: 40 litre
Weight: 1.40 kg
Size: 54 x 35 x 23 (H x W x D) cm
Warranty ? Check here -> Osprey All Might Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Osprey Farpoint and Fairview?
The main difference between these two bags is that Fairview is designed for women, but Farpoint – for men. Visually, as you can see from the photos above, they look exactly the same.