The Osprey Fairview 55 travel backpack features a dual front compression system that can be used for keeping your gear secure while you’re wearing the bag.
This travel backpack also includes a stowaway hipbelt and harness for safekeeping and protection from malicious baggage handlers, which makes it an excellent choice for traveling with both urban landscapes or rural scenes.
The lockable sliders provided on this Fairview 55 make it easy to access the main compartment contents without having to deal with locks and keys, helping you make sure that your belongings remain protected when you travel.
This travel backpack is designed with a fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt, and harness system that doubles as a carrying case when not in use.
This pack also includes a padded top handle and dual front mesh pockets that allow you to transport small items without having to set your larger bag down or risk damage from the elements.
The heat embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket makes it easy to access this location without worrying about damaging your belongings.
The daypack is detachable, which allows you to carry the bag in multiple ways depending on the situation.
Looking for review? Check here
Features of Osprey Fairview 55 Travel Pack
- Large panel zip access to the main compartment
- Stowaway hipbelt & harness for safekeeping and protection from malicious baggage handlers
- Lockable sliders provide accessibility and security to the main contents
- Fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt, and harness system can easily be stowed
- Zipped away for a slimmer profile when traveling
- Dual front compression straps keep gear stable while wearing the pack
- Top and side padded carry handles are helpful when you need to hoist the pack
- Heat embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Dual front mesh pocket
- The detachable daypack has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear
- Backpack’s capacity : 55 Liter
Technical Spec for Osprey Fairview 55
|Bag Style||Women Backpack|
|Bag Capacity (L)||55 Liter|
|Material(s)||210-Ripstop Nylon, 600-Denier Packclot|
|Dimensions||63 x 33 x 30 cm|
|Alternative Backpack||Fairview 40, Fairview 70|
Warranty ? Check here -> Osprey All Might Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Osprey Fairview 55 a carry-on?
Can you use the Farpoint 55 as carry-on luggage? Yes you can! The main 40L backpack slightly exceeds the common airline carry-on size limits. The S/M version is about 2 inches (5cm) too big, while the M/L version is about 3 inches too big.
What is the difference between Osprey Farpoint and Fairview?
The main difference between these two bags is that Fairview is designed for women, but Farpoint – for men. Visually, as you can see from the photos above, they look exactly the same.