Lightweight and streamlined, the Fairview Series is an ideal travel pack for fast-moving globetrotters.
Despite their minimalist weights, these women’s specific, full-featured packs offer plenty of organization and travel-focused features.
The zip-off daypack provides additional storage and is perfect for carrying around town by itself.
The stowaway harness and hipbelt disappear for safekeeping when you check your bag, and durable fabrics offer added protection.
A large panel zip provides convenient access to the main compartment, lockable sliders keep your gear secure, dual front compression straps slim down your pack when you carry less, and a padded laptop/tablet sleeve keeps your electronics secure.
Features of Osprey Fairview 70
- Large panel zip access to the main compartment
- Stowaway hipbelt & harness with zippered rear flap for protection
- Lockable sliders provide accessibility and security to the main contents
- Fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt, and harness system can easily be stowed
- Zipped away for a slimmer profile when traveling
- Dual front compression straps keep gear stable while wearing the pack
- Padded Top and side padded carry handles are helpful when you need to hoist the pack
- Heat embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Dual front mesh pocket
- The detachable daypack has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear
- Backpack’s capacity : 70 Liter
Technical Specs of Osprey Fairview 70
|Bag Capacity (L)||70 Liter|
|Dimensions||64 x 35 x 31 cm|
|Alternative Bag||Fairview 55 ,Fairview 40|
Warranty? Check here -> Osprey All Might Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Osprey Farpoint 70 be used as a carry-on?
The Farpoint 70 has a lot going for it. It's lightweight yet durable and Osprey will repair it “no matter what.” The hip belt effectively moves most weight from your shoulders to your hips. Plus, although it's technically too large to be a carry-on, I've never had issues bringing it on-board.
What is the difference between Osprey Farpoint and Fairview?
The main difference between these two bags is that Fairview is designed for women, but Farpoint – for men. Visually, as you can see from the photos above, they look exactly the same.
There are no reviews yet.