Planning a trip with a lot of trail time built in? Then plan to bring along the Fairview Trek 50, a hybrid solution designed for women who travel far and wide and don’t stop moving when they get there. Whether you’re touching down in Cusco or Kilimanjaro, travel-specific features-like a protective pack cover and internal compression straps with fabric wings-will help your belongings arrive intact. Adjustable backpacking suspension and ventilation keep you comfortable and cool when you’re covering ground in even the most tropical of climates. A sizable zippered front panel makes it easier than ever to load and unload your gear, no matter if you’re taking in ancient ruins or trekking Africa’s tallest mountain. A hydration sleeve, hipbelt pockets and sleeping bag straps round out on-the-trail essentials. And that protective travel AirCover doubles as a waterproof raincover in stormy weather. The Fairview Trek is compatible with our Daylite® packs for times when an additional smaller bag is necessary.
BACKPACKING MEETS TRAVEL
Backpack-style carry keeps your load stable on your back while travel-specific features make it easy to stay organized.
An AirPorter and a raincover in one—the AirCover protects your pack both when you check it in and when the skies open up.
Tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off the back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Daylite attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
- Stowable AirCover protects checked packs and doubles as a raincover
- Large front panel access for easy packing
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered lower compartment access with removable divider *70l only
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
- Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
- Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Padded tubular side grab handle
- Durable stretch-woven side pockets
- Daylite® attachment loops / external attachment points
- Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness with 4+” of adjustability for a perfect fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact
Weight: 1850 g
Volume: 50 litre
Size: 62 x 38 x 32 (H x W x D) cm