Adventuring to a far-off destination where you’ll stay with your belongings more often than leave them in your hostel? (Looking at you, tea house trek.) We have the perfect solution.
A hybrid of travel and backpacking packs, the Farpoint Trek 55 features both on-the-go and on-the-trail essentials.
A luggage-style front-panel opening makes for painless packing and unpacking-leaving plenty of time to ask for a second serving of dal bhat and warm your muscles next to the yak dung-burning stove.
An adjustable backpanel provides a custom torso fit and maximum airflow helps you stay cool and dry when putting in miles on the trail. In transit, a protective AirCover keeps away damage-in nature, it doubles as a waterproof raincover.
Sleeping bag straps, a hydration compartment, and hipbelt pockets provide a place for everything.
Still, need more room? The Trek is compatible with our Daylite® Travel pack.
Features of Osprey Farpoint Trek 55
- Stowable AirCover protects checked packs and doubles as a raincover
- Large front panel access for easy packing
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered lower compartment access with removable divider * 75l only
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
- Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
- Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Padded tubular side grab handle
- Durable stretch-woven side pockets
- Daylite® Travel attachment loops / external attachment points
- Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket
- Backpack’s capacity : 55 Liter
Technical Specs of Osprey Farpoint Trek 55
|Bag Capacity (L)||55 Liter|
|Dimensions||72 x 39 x 31 cm|
|Alternative Bag||Osprey Farpoint Trek 75|
There are no reviews yet.