Osprey Farpoint Wheeled 65 Travel Pack , a versatile travel pack that’s willing and able to accompany you to, say, Santorini-and transform to fit your needs when you get there.
Occasionally you need to escape the town in which you live and work-its weather is too cold, its sky too cloudy and it sorely lacks sun and cyan-blue waters.
Enter the Farpoint Wheeled 65, a versatile travel pack that’s willing and able to accompany you to, say, Santorini-and transform to fit your needs when you get there.
Booked a cliffside room for your stay?
No problem. Durable wheels let you roll your belongings until the path ahead decides you should deploy the lightweight backpacking suspension.
A large front-panel opening makes quick and easy work out of packing and unpacking, while internal compression makes sure everything stays in place until you reach paradise.
Compatible with the Daylite® Travel for streamlined outings that call for your laptop and a few other essentials.
Features of Osprey Farpoint Wheeled 65
- Durable chassis with oversized 90mm wheels
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Large front panel access makes for easy packing and unpacking
- Front panel zippered top pocket for smaller items
- Daylite® compatible attachment loops / external attachment points
- Front mesh pockets
- Dual front-panel StraightJacket compression straps
- Lower front panel lashing points for sleeping pad/external gear attachment
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered mesh pocket on the inner front pocket wall
- Backpack’s capacity : 65 Liter
Technical Specs of Osprey Farpoint Wheeled 65
|Bag Style||Wheeled Luggage, Backpack|
|Bag Capacity (L)||65 Liter|
|Dimensions||70 x 41 x 34 cm|
|Alternative Bag||sprey Farpoint Wheeled 36|
Warranty ? Check here -> Osprey All Might Guarantee