The Osprey Hikelite 18 is an ideal hiking pack for beginner hikers and experienced mountaineers alike, it includes a rain cover to keep your backpack and gear dry in inclement weather.
The bag comes with an internal hydration sleeve that will accommodate up to a 3L reservoir so you can stay hydrated even when it’s hot out, and this backpack also includes a stretch mesh side pocket that you can use to store smaller items.
It features a trekking pole attachment with upper compression strap capture so you can easily keep your hiking poles secure without having to worry about them falling or slipping off of your back while you are out on the trail.
There is a scratch-resistant organization pocket where you can store your sunglasses and electronics, including a key clip that will help you keep track of your keys when you are out hiking so they don’t get lost either.
The pack also includes a removable webbing hipbelt which will help stabilize the load on your hips and shoulders while there is a sternum strap with a whistle.
Features of Osprey Hikelite 18L
- Integrated raincover keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather
- Trekking pole attachment with upper compression strap capture
- Internal hydration sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Scratch-resistant organization pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch mesh side pockets for storing smaller items
- Upperside compression straps
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Backpack’s capacity : 18 Liter
Technical Specs for Hikelite 18L
|Bag Capacity (L)||18 Liter|
|Material(s)||100-denier nylon, 500-denier nylon packcloth|
|Dimensions||46 x 24 x 28 cm|
|Alternative Bag||Osprey Hikelite 26L|
There are no reviews yet.