Osprey Kestrel 48 coming with dual-zippered hip belt pockets for storing essentials securely close to you.
This 48 Litre backpack is providing an external hydration sleeve in the back panel to simplify refilling and protects pack contents from spills.
For storage wise, it is having a large front stretch mesh pocket, sleeping bag compartment, and removable sleeping pad straps to allow you to gear up everything necessary.
No matter how many loads you want to put in, you will find the load is stabilized by its compression straps. This backpack is also featuring some additional features like an integrated rain cover to cover your pack from rain.
Features of Osprey Kestrel 48
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover
- Side zipper access to main compartment
- Full-length vertical zippered side pocket
- Backpack’s capacity : 48 Liter
Technical Specs of Osprey Kestrel 48
|Best For||Backpacking, Hiking|
|Bag Capacity (L)||48 Liter|
|Dimensions||75 x 34 x 32 cm|
|Alternative Bag||Kestrel 58 ,Kestrel 68|
There are no reviews yet.