A confidence-inspiring hike hydration pack adorned with the quality features you’ve come to expect from us.
The Manta 24 features an included 2.5-liter reservoir in its own dedicated hydration compartment, a highly ventilated trampoline-style AirSpeed backpanel, and more than four inches of adjustability in its harness so you can tailor the fit to your specific needs.
Toss aside any fears of wet contents—the Manta comes with an integrated raincover.
No time to dilly dally? No problem.
Our Stow-on-the-Go holder lets you attach trekking poles to your pack in seconds, while zippered hipbelt pockets and mesh side pockets keep your smaller essentials within reach.
An exceptional pack for long treks or long days bird-watching in the backcountry.
Features of Osprey Manta 24
- Highly ventilated, 3D-tensioned open mesh AirSpeed backpanel with adjustable harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L Reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated raincover
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Low-profile, side zip front pocket with internal organization
Technical Specs of Osprey Manta 24
|Bag Capacity (L)||24 Liter|
|Dimensions||56 x 36 x 30 cm|
There are no reviews yet.