The perfect companion for your next hut-to-hut, the Manta 34 is a premium hike hydration pack you’d be remiss to leave behind.
A long day on the trail calls for proper hydration and an included 2.5-liter reservoir makes sure you don’t go thirsty.
The Manta’s lightweight, open mesh AirSpeed backpanel delivers superior ventilation, and improved adjustable torso design provides you with a first-rate fit, and an integrated raincover ensures everything stays dry.
A spacious main compartment holds everything you need (and maybe a few things you don’t) for your next day hike or supported overnight.
Features of Osprey Manta 34
- Highly ventilated, 3D-tensioned open mesh AirSpeed backpanel with adjustable harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated raincover
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Large panel front pocket with internal organization
Technical Specs of Osprey Manta 34
|Best For||Backpacking, Hiking|
|Bag Capacity (L)||34 L|
|Dimensions||56 x 36 x 35 cm|