You’re committed to pedaling everywhere you can’t walk a day in and day out, rain or shine and you need a pack that’s just as dedicated.
The Osprey Metron matches your allegiance to human-powered transportation with bike-specific features and an urban aesthetic that complements your lifestyle.
Internal organization and a padded laptop sleeve ensure your electronics and clothing stay put and protected when you’re on the move.
Compression straps decrease the pack’s volume and offer stability when carrying everyday essentials.
A hidden attachment point secures your helmet and a loop for your rear tail light guarantees vehicles see you.
On wet days, an integrated, high-visibility raincover helps keep your stuff dry and also helps keep you noticed.
Features of Osprey Metron 26
- 26L to 8L front panel straightjacket compression
- Riding accessible, side panel, stretch mesh, zippered pocket
- Sunglasses/electronics scratch-free zippered pocket
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket for stashing bike lock or rain jacket
- Hidden Lidlock helmet carry
- Integrated and removable raincover
- Blinker light attachment
- Reflective print, zipper pulls for added safety
- Padded 15″ laptop Sleeve
- Magazine/document sleeve and internal organization
- Main compartment dirty shoe/clothing separation pocket
- Front panel organization pocket
Technical Specs of Osprey Metron 26
|Best For||Casual, Daily|
|Bag Capacity (L)||26 Liter|
|Dimensions||48 x 35 x 26 cm|
|Laptop Sleeve||Yes, 15 Inch|
There are no reviews yet.