The Osprey Ozone Duplex 65 travel bag has a separate daypack and is a great travel companion.
The travel bag comes with a detachable cargo bag that gives you ample space to pack your belongings.
It also has a side pocket that gives you extra storage for travel documents, items such as travel accessories, or other essentials such as hydration kits or travel-sized toiletries.
It has a back panel zip that gives you easy access into the main compartment even when paired with the cargo bag.
The travel bag also comes with shoulder harness pockets for storing your travel essentials, such as travel documents, travel accessories, or other travel essentials.
The travel daypack also has 2 water bottle pockets and a padded laptop and tablet sleeve that can fit laptops up to 15 inches.
The travel bag also has top and side padded handles, which make it easy for you to carry the travel backpack by hand.
The travel daypack comes with upper and lowers external compression straps as well as dual internal compression straps with fabric wings so that your travel necessities such as travel-sized toiletries will not shift inside the travel bag.
The travel backpack also has a side opening in the main compartment with a tough YKK zipper for extra security (lock sold separately), and a zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the front flap.
When you’re traveling, it’s convenient to have an easy way to travel through airport terminals without having to carry your travel backpack by hand, but with the Ozone travel bag’s shoulder strap tucks away into a hidden pocket at the bottom of the travel daypack, you can use it as a travel backpack or a travel duffel bag.
Features of Osprey Ozone 65 Travel Pack
- A detachable cargo bag holds everything you need for your travels, and the daypack keeps your essentials safe and secure
- The daypack has a rear-panel zip to the main compartment, which allows access even when paired with the cargo bag
- Hidden zippered pocket behind shoulder harness of daypack offers secure storage for passport, tickets, wallet, phone and other valuables
- The daypack has 2 water bottle pockets and a padded laptop and tablet sleeve (fits laptops up to 15 in.)
- Top and side padded handles on cargo bag allow for comfortable carry by hand
- Liquids pocket at top of cargo bag is large and easy to access
- Upper and lower external compression straps keep contents from shifting inside the cargo bag and can be used to secure extra items to the front if needed
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat inside cargo bag
- The side-opening main compartment has a tough YKK zipper with lockable sliders for extra security (lock sold separately)
- Zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the front flap
- Shoulder-carry strap tucks away into liquids pocket
- Backpack’s capacity: 65 Liter
Technical Specs of Osprey Ozone 65 Travel Pack
|Bag Capacity (L)||65 Liter|
|Material(s)||210-denier nylon, 450-denier packcloth|
|Dimensions||51 x 38.1 x 35 cm|
|Laptop Compartment||Yes, 15 inches|
|Alternative Bag||Ozone Duplex 60|