Osprey Porter 30
Osprey Porter 30 With padded sidewalls, convenient organization and a substantial suspension for backpack-style carry that disappears when checking bags, the Porter Series has set the standard for deluxe duffels. This season brings a relocated and dedicated zippered laptop and tablet pocket and functional storage options for items both big and small with multiple access points. When a duffel isn’t enough and backpacking bags are too much, the Porter is the answer.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids
- Large panel lockable zip access to the main compartment
- Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite daypack
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents and more
- StraightJacket? compression with padded wings and lower panel secures and protects clothing and gear
- Front panel organization pocket for easy access to small travel items
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for quick access at security or while travelling
- Stowaway shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and whistle buckle
- D-rings to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Stowaway padded hipbelt to stabilize larger loads
- Dual internal zippered side pockets
- StraightJacket? compression straps with padded sidewalls to help protect your bag’s contents and allow you to fit more gear
- Structural sidewalls hold your bag open, making it easy to pack and unload, especially with the massive U-zip opening.
- Dedicated, easily accessible pockets provide on-the-go access to key items
- The Porter harness and hipbelt deploy at a moment’s notice for backpack-style carry and quickly disappear into the backpanel for safekeeping when your bags are checked.
- Backpack’s capacity : 30 Litre
Volume: 30 litre
Weight: 1.30 kg
Size: 59 x 33 x 25 (H x W x D) cm
Looking for a different size? Go for Osprey Porter 46 bag