Let us introduce you to your new backcountry BFF. Lightweight but built tough, the Osprey Renn 50 can confidently handle overnight and weekend trips which means you can confidently handle them too.
Maintain comfort with a women’s-specific fit and an adjustable backpanel to accommodate your unique torso length.
The Renn also offers an integrated and removable raincover, superb ventilation, a sleeping bag compartment, and hipbelt pockets.
You don’t have to be a seasoned backpacker to appreciate what Osprey packs are known for but you certainly can be.
Features of Osprey Renn 50
- Women’s-specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Backpack’s capacity : 50 Liter
Technical Specs of Osprey Renn 50
|Best For||Backpacking, Hiking|
|Bag Capacity (L)||50 Liter|
|Dimensions||67 x 37 x 33.5 cm|
|Alternative Bag||Osprey Renn 65|
Warranty ? Check here -> Osprey All Might Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I adjust my Osprey Renn?
If the torso length is too short or tall, adjust the torso length of the pack. + Tighten the shoulder harness straps to tension by pulling them down and back. + Tighten the load lifters to tension by pulling them up and forward. This will pull the pack close to body to help stabilize the load.
There are no reviews yet.