We put our heads together to develop an ideal pack for women heading out on their first or fiftieth backpacking trip.
We came up with the Osprey Renn 65! A lightweight yet durable ventilated pack with plenty of the quality features you associate with Osprey.
Thoughtfully designed to fit a woman’s anatomy with specially shaped and contoured shoulder straps and hipbelt.
Adjustable backpanel suspension lets you tailor your pack to your torso length.
Additional features include a removable integrated raincover, rugged fabric, zippered sleeping bag compartment, and side hipbelt pockets.
Features of Osprey Renn 65
- Women’s-specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Backpack’s capacity : 65 Liter
Technical Specs of Osprey Renn 65
|Best For||Backpacking, Hiking|
|Bag Capacity (L)||65 Liter|
|Dimensions||67 x 37 x 36 cm|
|Alternative Bag||Osprey Renn 50|